• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Backing up everything before flashing a phone

manchuriaceo

Jun 18, 2011
It is time to flash my rooted Optimus V. I have titanium back up installed, I just want to know if there is a way through titanium backup to basically create an image of my current stuff as it is.

I have apps like sipdroid which are a pain to get installed and running so want to avoid having to do that.

Help?
Thank you!

It is time to flash my rooted Optimus V. I have titanium back up installed, I just want to know if there is a way through titanium backup to basically create an image of my current stuff as it is.

I have apps like sipdroid which are a pain to get installed and running so want to avoid having to do that.

Help?
Thank you!

When using TiBu just make sure you are backing up the apps and data, when you restore your apps the data will restore all of the app settings.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones