• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Backing up rom daily

kevinrubio

Android Expert
May 9, 2011
Atlanta, GA
So yesterday i experience something that made me restart my rom from my old Backup from CWM, but it had barly and contacts in it, im looking for a app that back ups your rom daily and in a certain period so i dont have to do all that stuff, where i ask people their number and download other apps.Is there an app out there other than rom manage premium

Backing up your Rom daily isn't necessary. Get Titanium Backup Pro, which you can set up to backup your apps on a schedule. And you can restore apps& data if you stay with the same Android version (meaning 2.1, 2.2, or 2.3). And for your contacts, Contacts>menu key> Import/ Export> Export to SD. Then save that file in your computer. And do the reverse when you change Roms.
A full backup uses a lot of space, you would fill up your sd card if you did a full backup everyday.

Upvote 0
Backing up your Rom daily isn't necessary. Get Titanium Backup Pro, which you can set up to backup your apps on a schedule. And you can restore apps& data if you stay with the same Android version (meaning 2.1, 2.2, or 2.3). And for your contacts, Contacts>menu key> Import/ Export> Export to SD. Then save that file in your computer. And do the reverse when you change Roms.
A full backup uses a lot of space, you would fill up your sd card if you did a full backup everyday.

oh okay thanks,

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones