• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Backlight issue!! plz help

ksar

Lurker
Apr 18, 2012
Hi.....i own a HTC sensation 3g phone ...it runs on 2.3.3 ginger bread software....
issue: my phone runs fine but sometimes the backlight lights up randomly even there are no notifications available and then turns off automatically....i've tried to remove all the notifications alert etc but still it happens again...i've tried to search in google but i havent got any solution....If anyone has faced this issue before and solved it please help me out!!!

I have seen this a few times before on my own phone and it must have something to do with something changing on the phone that is causing the screen to become active. It could be something as simple as the mobile phone signal changing to a different mast, an application sending location data or something along those lines. I don't think it is any cause for concern.
Hope this helps.
MJ

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones