1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Backup Email Accounts?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by WarDamnEagle09, Feb 3, 2011.

1. WarDamnEagle09

I've been playing with various ROMs and have been playing with Cyanogen's nightly builds. The only gripe I have is setting up my 3 email accounts in the Stock Email application every time. Is there a way to back those account settings up? Either with Titanium Backup or MyBackup so I can easily restore them. I don't care about the emails, just the Account Settings like credentials, incoming/outgoing server info. It would be nice to simply restore.

I've seen other threads asking this with no response and have played with both backup apps listed above to no avail.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Extreme Android User

Titanium should be backing that up when you back up the "Mail" app with data. Is it not doing so? Are you running a batch back up? Is so try backing up that single app with data

WarDamnEagle09 likes this.
  3. WarDamnEagle09

I did try that, but it was when I was new to this whole, backups, flashing ROMs world. Maybe I did it wrong, I'll give it another shot on my next ROM wipe and see what happens. Thanks for the suggestion.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews