1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Bad flash no access to FTM just recovery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Kuraria, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Kuraria

Kuraria Lurker

So I downloaded an update app to flash the phone. The system UI kept crashing and the md5 on the recovery confirmed the checksums bad. So I "thought" flashing an update would fix the issue. The flash failed now I'm stuck in a soft brick I'm guessing. It's stock and not rooted at all. I'm new to recovering androids so could use help. I can't seem to find a update.zip to flash the phone. Even if I could would the restore the system to booting condition? I've tried to sideload a stock zip I found on the web but the sig fails. same things happens if I try it on the sd =( I'm hoping it's not just a paper weight now and I have some hopes of recovery. Saving any data isn't an issue but being able to get it working is.

2. Best Answer:
    Post #2 by Kuraria, Jun 24, 2016 (1 points)
  3. Kuraria

Kuraria Lurker

Update: I can get into download mode and stock recovery so I dunno what to do. From what I read the bootloader is locked. Is there anyway I can flash another bootloader though download mode? Attempting to get back into FTM just gives a zte splash and boot loops. I was using the program to update from z730v1.0.0b19 to z730v1.0.0b20 if that helps anyone. The flash got all the end and failed on me.

ZTE Concord 2 Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews