• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bad Luck and Gud Time...my x10 probs

santu9191

Oct 22, 2010

On Oct,15th,2010 I purchased new X10.After one day..in the afternoon I observed that my Battery is charging in reverse...After 50 % charged (the charging icon shows that it is getting charge)the status of my battery is decreasing..i returned it in Sony service centre and they told that it is due to the cable and they returned me a new piece..Thank God...Now im cool:D

On Oct,15th,2010 I purchased new X10.After one day..in the afternoon I observed that my Battery is charging in reverse...After 50 % charged (the charging icon shows that it is getting charge)the status of my battery is decreasing..i returned it in Sony service centre and they told that it is due to the cable and they returned me a new piece..Thank God...Now im cool:D

where is the hostility...only hostile one i see in this thread is you alex08

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones