1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Bad reception today...really bad

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by greengob1in, Sep 13, 2011.

1. greengob1in

greengob1in Newbie

On average i get about 2 bars, but never full service. Today, for the majority of the time, i had 0-1 bars. I don't know why, it was at school and the internet really did not work and the phone basically had no service. Outside i had about 1-2 bars. Is this common or should i head to the Verizon store?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. valorian

valorian Android Expert

Give it another day. Verizon might be doing service or upgrades in your area.

3. redraptor

redraptor Android Enthusiast

I've been having that recently. I thoght it was something with the root and ROM I just installed. I hope its just Verizon.

4. initial_V

initial_V Member

Hopefully it's Verizon updating network services and not a bad internal antenna. :)

5. trankster

trankster Well-Known Member

You might try *228 and then at the recorded message press 2 I have used this in the past with Verizon phones in new or weaker signal areas and it sometimes helps.

6. greengob1in

greengob1in Newbie

Since it's always turning the connections on and off? Maybe the reception takes a hit.

HTC Droid Incredible 2 Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible 2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1450mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews