• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bad@ss wake-up alarm clock!

Signed up. Sounds like it might be interesting for a day. I hope my entry gets me in....

What makes a good morning for you? What do you like to know when you wake up?

Well, just waking up alive is usually a good sign. The first thing I like knowing once I awake is that zombies haven't taken over my town. If that hasn't happened yet, next on my priority list would most likely be news that the whole "Green" movement was officially labeled a BS marketing scheme. After that, weather might be nice, if I ever left my house. Or possibly the latest "news" on who got sent home from one of the many reality TV shows the night before, cause that is a high priority in everyone's life.

First off though, I guess the app would have to actually wake me up first. Make it as loud as a F5 Tornado and you may have a shot.

Upvote 0
Hey everyone,

We appreciate all your enthusiasm and interest in Zazu. We are working hard to get the beta app ready and we can't wait to let you guys try it out! The best way to keep up to date with the Zazu happenings is to fill out our new survey and we'll add you to the email list (might as well join the FB group while you're at it :p). Looking forward to hearing about your mornings and giving you your own cool, new talking assistant!

Cheers,

- The Zazu Team

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones