• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ban the person above you

Incantation Ban:

Who is Clementine_3? She is supposed to be Turkish. Some say her father was German. Nobody believed she was real. Nobody ever saw her or knew anybody that ever worked directly for her, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Snakes. You never knew. That was her power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world she didn't exist. And like that, poof. She's gone.

Upvote 0
Why are you just standing there, you idiot? I'm not speaking English am I? Wouldn't it make sense to find someone who could talk to me so you could find the person that set me on fire, perhaps? She is the Devil. You've never seen anyone like Clementine_3 in all your miserable life, you idiot. Clementine_3. Do you at least understand that? Clementine_3. The Devil herself. Or are you American moderators so stupid that you haven't even heard of her? Clementine_3, you ridiculous mod. CLEMENTINE_3.
Banned.

Upvote 0
Banned for having a twin you never told us about.

images

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones