• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Banjos, Vintage Indians, Fountain Pens, and Boat Anchors

Bob Maxey

Android Expert
Sep 24, 2010
Hi Gang

I would like to create some wallpaper for my Zio. I searched the web for info, and I can't seem to find any good information about creating wallpaper. I read that resolution should be 96-DPI and other places tell me I need a resolution of something like 260 DPI. I DL walls that nicely fit my screen; sometimes, the wall is cut off at the top and bottom. Very confused indeed.

The title of this post refers to banjos, Vintage Bikes, Fountain Pens (you younger readers, ask your grandparents what a fountain pen is) and you amateur radio operators will probably know what a boat anchor is; the rest of you, ask Mr. Google.

I want to make my own because nothing on the market is specific to my costly and ever so bad habits.

Cheers,

Bob

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones