1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Banned from Call of Duty

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Femapisa, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Femapisa

Femapisa Lurker

Hi all
    After having played it once or twice when I re-entered the game a message appeared saying that I was banned for two days.
    Does anyone know why?
    Thank you

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Were you using a VPN? Just a guess.

ocnbrze and Dannydet like this.
  3. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Have you played any of the other games by this developer?
    They could have banned you for some reason previously.

ocnbrze and mikedt like this.
  4. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

They clearly think you've broken some rule. I don't think "I've been banned" is enough information for anyone to guess what rule that might be.

5. ScarlettM59

ScarlettM59 Member

Were you using any mods of any other engine with the game !

Femapisa likes this.
  6. Femapisa

Femapisa Lurker

I play on PC so with emulator but if there is this option to play on PC it shouldn't be for this reason. Anyway, in the game controller settings there is no such option as it is mentioned below.
    https://support.bluestacks.com/hc/en-us/articles/360059820171

Attached Files:

ScarlettM59 likes this.
  7. mikedt

mikedt 你好

I don't play CoD myself of course, but I guess you may have been banned because you were using an environment that they don't officially support and/or allow?

Isn't CoD available for PC(Windows), without having to use an Android emulator?

8. Femapisa

Femapisa Lurker

if it's not official then why is it available?
    Yes, for PC on Steam and on other platforms but it's not quite the same thing.

9. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Well the Bluestacks emulator is only a platform to run Android apps and games on a computer. As to CoD being available for emulators and users possibly being banned for it, probably only Activision can answer that for sure. Maybe worth you emailing them and enquiring about the ban. Like maybe it wasn't Bluestacks, could have been some other reason, perhaps they suspected cheating* or hacking* or something?

*Bluestacks can appear as a rooted device to some apps and games.

#9 mikedt, Nov 17, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
    ocnbrze, Dannydet and Femapisa like this.
  10. Femapisa

Femapisa Lurker

If that were the case i wouldn't bother to come here and ask questions knowing the answer, it doesn't make sense.

The problem must be related when using a PC keyboard and mouse because in fact those who play with a mobile phone or tablet are at a disadvantage although there is a way to be able to play on these devices with a mouse and keyboard as well.

11. mikedt

mikedt 你好

I'm quite sure it's not that. Because you can plug and use a USB mouse and keyboard with many Android phones and tablets, provided they have USB. And I've actually done this.

We're a only guessing here of course, based on what you've posted, and really the only way you'd know for sure is for Activision to tell you why you're banned from CoD, that's it.

FWIW I got banned from Twitter a while back, and I think it was because I was using a VPN.

#11 mikedt, Nov 18, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
  12. ScarlettM59

ScarlettM59 Member

I believe it's due to the emulator...... since online games does not allow other tools to play or help to play games.....
    Since you have extra advantage of mouse and keyword as compare to other with only touch screen.

ocnbrze and Femapisa like this.
  13. svim

svim Extreme Android User

14. Femapisa

Femapisa Lurker

After looking WELL and for some time on this subject I finally found on Activision's support site why I got no access through my PC because on my iPad (which it's not Android) I never lost access to the game.

Can I use an emulator to play Call of Duty: Mobile?
    No, Call of Duty: Mobile does not support the use of emulators!

Anyway, there is a way to play on mobile devices (Android) and use keyboard and mouse with this little device that I show here.

Attached Files:

ocnbrze likes this.
  15. Garikcka13

Garikcka13 Lurker

I got banned for the same thing...

Call of Duty: Mobile - Garena

Call of Duty: Mobile - Garena Forum

com.garena.game.codm

Experience what made the Call of Duty® series globally renowned and worthy of the title of Best Game. Enjoy the iconic first person shooter game all from the tips of your fingers. Suit up and join the battle! Call of Duty®: Mobile - Garena's latest update brings you many new and exciting features! [NEW 20v20 WARFARE BATTLE ROYALE] Experience fast-paced and intense action of 20v20 Team Deathmatch inside the Battle Royale world! Unlimited respawns of players, intense fights and a map that shrinks every second will put you on the edge of your seat as you fight to achieve the objective! [NEW RAPID FIRE MODE] New multiplayer Ultra Fire Mode allows you to free fire your opponents with unlimited ammos and low cooldowns on Scorestreak and Operator Skills. It's perfect for a quick and exciting game on-the-go! [NEW AREA IN BATTLE ROYALE] New aerial platform emerges in the Battle Royale Isolated Map. Take flight and explore the new unknown area for loots to use on the battleground. [SEASON 3 BATTLE PASS & RANKING] Future Warrior, Phantom, joins the fight in Season 3! Earn weapon skins from the Pulsar & rare Irradiated Amethyst series, collect rare emotes, sprays and more exciting rewards! [NEW ICONIC MAPS] Players can enjoy new iconic maps from the original Call of Duty® series such as Scrapyard and Cage in multiplayer mode. [OTHER OPTIMIZATION] Enjoy newly optimized movements, improved animations and sound effects, weapon balances, optimized matchmaking, new "Quick Play" feature and many more! Form the ultimate squad, play to your own style using unique weapons, and customize your own scorestreak feature to defeat your enemies. Experience the unrivaled FPS shooter from a legendary series on your smartphone with high-quality graphics! Choose from different modes including 5v5 Multiplayer modes and Battle Royale. Download and play now!

READ MORE
January 15, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
10M+
Installs