1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

banning, suing and us ?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by KTW, Dec 24, 2011.

1. KTW

KTW Guest
    None
    when a product is banned, who takes the fall ?...we do because something we wanted is no longer available. when apple sues samsung, who takes the brunt ?...we do, why ?...because the product eg GS2 is far more expensive, because samsung must get that money from somewhere...and that somewhere is its customers. so we are basically indirectly paying apple. what has apple become ?

Advertisement

2. Cryssie

Cryssie Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 21, 2011
    Ridiculous. :p
    IMO, Apple lost all credibility when they started claiming that rectangular shapes and rounded corners are somehow unique to Apple.

3. Cryssie

Cryssie Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 21, 2011
    Here is a news report of the dutch trials. Apple en Samsung halen fel naar elkaar uit | nu.nl/gadgets | Het laatste nieuws het eerst op nu.nl
    It is in dutch. Use google translate for your translating needs.

And for fun:
    source: Apple Inc. litigation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4. KTW

KTW Guest
    None
    I'm tempted to google what samsung spends on law suits per year then google how many devices they sell in one year. do the math cost of law suits divided by sold devices = how much extra we pay per device because of law suits. or do this for HTC or Moto or whoever else even apple.

not that I hate apple products...on the contrary I love the iPhone but I dislike their company practices (suing and banning).