• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bar Control-Doubled up Apps

Just downloaded Bar Control and in the list there are apps doubled up or more i,e camera 4 times. Anybody else get this?

Yeah I've seen that, it's because there are other processes that fall under the camera app, but which aren't the actual camera app you launch from your main icon. Sort of trial and error to get the right one.

Upvote 0
Is there a way to make different icons for bar control? I noticed that all the camera icons (for example) are hard to see against the grey notification bar.

I would also like to know this.

And one thing I don't like about bar control is if you choose to hide the icons from the notification bar (so that they only appear in the notification menu), any icons that pop up (i.e., notifications) don't align to the far left of the notification bar, but rather just to the right of where the hidden icons WOULD be if they were visible. Looks very odd. Otherwise, I find this program to be very useful.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones