1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

BareBones CM7

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lowlow5683, Apr 12, 2012.

1. lowlow5683

lowlow5683 Well-Known Member

Is there a BareBones CM7 rom for MT i would love it

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. gutterrat74

gutterrat74 Newbie

Hair phones for bears????

3. Mobstergunz

Mobstergunz Android Expert

Barebones??? I'm assuming you mean as close to stock GB as possible..... I'll see what I can do

Edit: should themeing still be possible?

4. lowlow5683

Yea with next to nothing on it app wise but obviously fully functional data and 3g

5. lowlow5683

Yea theming possible with reloaded settings

6. Rolo42

Rolo42 Android Enthusiast

What would be different about it? (I don't know the difference between our CM7 and the non-ported one)

7. richking34

richking34 Android Enthusiast

CM7 is stock, the only options extra is themeing app and the Cyanongen Settings, thats it

8. g60madman

g60madman Guest

piper_ and Mobstergunz like this.
  9. lowlow5683

Great thanks this should work for MIUI aswell right? See i had a barebones rom on my intercept awhile back and i loved it cause i was ablle to basically build/personialze my own rom with all my own apps that i picked from different rom...Oh and Gman i love your take on cm7 keep up the good work

10. g60madman

g60madman Guest

This should work for MIUI however I am not sure all the apps are the same. Just trial and error. As for the rom I am making baby steps at best. I have inserted wsimons code for hdmi but still troubleshooting the blue screen output, at least the HDMI is registering when you plug in the cable thanks to his work. The biggest problem is finding the time to work on it at as it takes a lot of troubleshooting and building and testing. After diving into this project and seeing the time it takes to work on a it I am in sheer ah with all the work the dev's have put into the Triumph! My hats go off to all of them!!! :cool:

11. lowlow5683

Dido I will be more than happy to be a tester

12. lowlow5683

Couldnt i just use system app remover cause ADB is new to me and have actually no idea what it does or actually how to use it sorry fo rbeing a noob

13. marc12868

marc12868 Android Expert

couldn't you just remove the .apks from /system/app in the .zip?

14. lowlow5683

now will that free up the rom space? it should logically right?

15. marc12868

marc12868 Android Expert

It could possibly free up some internal storage, depending on how many apps you remove and how big they are. Although I really don't think you will be able to free much more than maybe 50mb... If that.

16. lowlow5683

thats alot 50 mb's could be the call of duty elite app lol and now if to delete those apk's i should be able to restore the apps i wanna use from titauim back-up

Motorola Triumph Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews