1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Barely getting to Updating my moment from 1.5 to 2.1??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TalkingTina, Oct 27, 2010.

1. TalkingTina

TalkingTina Newbie

Ok I got my phone in january and all this time I have been believing that Sprint would send updates to my moment. I sound really dumb (lol) but anyways I'm trying to update my phone from 1.5 (i know, im late!!) to 2.1. I'm afraid I'm going to mess my phone up and not back up all of my data correctly. What would you recommend as advice to me before updating my phone?? once again.... i was already supposed to update to 2.1 lol but I thought Sprint would send updates out. help and advice, please?? thank you!!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. andygu3

andygu3 Android Expert

Make sure all of your contacts are backed up with google, if ANY contacts say phone next to it instead of google those will be erased.

After doing the update, sign into your google account and go into your market and your previously downloaded applications should be there:thinking: If they are, redownload all applications one by one. Do NOT back out of the market until all applications are downloaded succesfully.

Samsung Moment Forum

The Samsung Moment release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1440mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews