1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Barely There Case WITH Vertical Belt Pouch. Perfect combo for Pouch fans like me

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by litobirdy, Dec 26, 2011.

1. litobirdy

litobirdy Well-Known Member

I took forever to posts these because I was waiting for xmas gift of my Black Barely There Case for my Verizon Galaxy Nexus.

Every fits perfectly well. I perfer teh phone going into the pouch facing inwards. I dotn have extended battery but I know it'd fit in this combo as well. Theres enough space. Bought the verital belt pouch off ebay.

Here are the pics

Attached Files:

Proph and JimmyB7 like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. litobirdy

Darn, mods, didnt know whether to put this in Verizon galaxy nexus forum or not? Up to ya. or in Both?

3. ssddyakno

ssddyakno Well-Known Member

Looks like my grandpa's case.

alostpacket likes this.
  4. litobirdy

then ur grandpa is awesome haha

alostpacket and JimmyB7 like this.
  5. BubbaNexus

BubbaNexus Android Enthusiast

might make it hard to pickup chics with that thing on your belt :eek:

gunit34328 likes this.
  6. ssddyakno

ssddyakno Well-Known Member

I find it hilarious how the phone on the belt became some kind of fashion no-no.

Think, would any of us question it if it was the perfect opposite?

7. TrumpetMan

TrumpetMan Android Enthusiast

I wonder about that also since it's not comfortable for me to stick it in my suit pant pocket. I see and know a lot of professional people that wear it on their belt, in fact most of the professional people I know wear it on their belt. Even the maintenance and service folks at my job wear it on their belt so I'm not sure who is saying it's a fashion no-no, probably some cool high school or college kids that don't have a real job yet.

8. litobirdy

I agree.i can't put these phones in my pocket.it's uncomfortable.and more risky to get damaged.I've always been an on the belt guy.and thank goodness this pouch is just the right size.

9. TrumpetMan

TrumpetMan Android Enthusiast

Will you provide a link to the pouch on eBay? thanks

10. litobirdy

11. allyn

allyn Newbie

enjoyed seeing the dare in the background. i have one of those too.

confused that the title says vertical belt pouch when the photos show a horizontal pouch based on the clip direction. does the clip rotate?

12. litobirdy

yea man i had that dare for 3 LONG YEARS lol and poof finally the nexus got me to change lol....
    and yes the clip does rotate.. I call it vertical and lots of people call it vertical because the phone slides in vertically, instead of sideways on most pouches. I hate the sidways ones with a phone this big becasue its annoying to take out. But I do see how people can be confused with the wording

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews