• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Barnacle Question????

MCPO117

Mar 26, 2010
Ohio
Ok so I just downloaded barnacle wifi tether and I have no idea why I cannot connect another DX to it. I start it up hit the start button SU gives it permission it runs it files and says sending out ad hoc beacon or whatever and then nothing. I scan for wifi on the other DX and it finds nothing. Do I have to tweak some setting or something. I thought this was just point and shoot but I guess I'm wrong

Ok so I just downloaded barnacle wifi tether and I have no idea why I cannot connect another DX to it. I start it up hit the start button SU gives it permission it runs it files and says sending out ad hoc beacon or whatever and then nothing. I scan for wifi on the other DX and it finds nothing. Do I have to tweak some setting or something. I thought this was just point and shoot but I guess I'm wrong

Read the thread free 3g hotspot, it explains why there, about 10 posts down.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones