• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Baseball 2023

Only baseball game I'm seeing om Dish today is Giants vs Padres at Alfredo Harp Helu stadium in Mexico City, Mexico. Had no idea they were playing games in Mexico.
I didn't either. I looked because I somewhat follow the Padres. Six games are on the plex now with two starting soon. The Padres vs Giants will not be on the plex. I will have to switch back and forth to the channel they are on to watch until an earlier game is over. Bummer. I want to watch Boston and the Royals and don't give a hang about the upcoming yank vs Texas game which is about to start.

I don't understand the exhibition game in Mexico. It's not like they don't know or follow baseball. I half understand the NFL games there but not MLB. The travel has to be hard on both teams and someone looses their home field advantage.... for what??

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
I am a Colorado rockies fans, on a side note I think baseball fell out of favor with a lot of people because of the 94/95 strike.
not here in LA. we bleed Dodger Blue. its in all of us Angelenos strike or no strike. i remember that as soon as strike ended Dodger Stadium was full of Dodger fans.

but here in LA the Dodgers take a back seat to the Lakers especially during the playoffs.

Reactions: olbriar and AugieTN
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones