1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Basebands

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Tattooedgod, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Tattooedgod

Tattooedgod Android Enthusiast

Do anyone have a manual or flashable base band for boost mobile. Have no service with CM10 trying to get to work. Seems like I followed all direction but no go. Or am I missing something

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Bloodawn

Bloodawn Android Expert

your probably flashing a old cm10 that doesn't have cell working, use this one: http://androidforums.com/5266608-post1508.html

if you really want to flash a baseband the only 2 you can are ZV4 and ZVC which are exactly the same other than the name. you gotta flash one of these roms to get the baseband: http://androidforums.com/marquee-all-things-root/534062-rom-stock-rooted-zvc-zv4-sprint-boost.html

Tattooedgod likes this.
  3. Tattooedgod

I have been trying your test 3

4. Tattooedgod

yeah i didn't know if we could flash just basebands. On the TU you could just flash the baseband you know. But I read some where that LG encrypts there radio?

5. Bloodawn

Bloodawn Android Expert

My test 3 didn't have signal working, that's why you have no service.

It's possible to flash just a baseband but I never made a zip to do it since there's no reason to be switching between zvc and zv4. It's pretty much a one time thing.

6. Tattooedgod

yeah got the cm10 test 5 and working great. thanks for the help. pretty stable. do you know if the zram is enabled or how i could enable it my self with pimp my rom.

7. Phrant1c

Phrant1c Android Enthusiast

On a side note you can't flash baseband with the touch recovery that was posted

LG Marquee Forum

The LG Marquee release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews