• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Basement wall and floor joint waterproofing

I wish I had something to offer up Danny. I've not tried any products but I have witnessed professionals treating walls and floors. It appeared to me that they enlarged and deepened the area they treated prior to applying whatever they used. Naturally, the ideal treatment is on the outside of the walls and the underneath side of the floor. :( I wish you lots of luck on whatever product and procedure you attempt. Leaks are near impossible to stop... that I know.

Added: As I said before, I really know nothing about fixing a leaking basement. However, I thought about Flex Seal. I'm not advocating using the stuff but I have used their products for other leaky problems with success. Here is a link with a bit of Flex Seal info.
https://www.flexsealproducts.com/blog/flex-seal-basement-waterproofing/

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones