1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Basic rooting help from a nube....

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by coleon103, Feb 10, 2016.

1. coleon103

coleon103 Lurker

First, thanks to everyone who helped rooting zte max..... Especially @Masterchief87 for his work and @bfldworker for the easy instructional video I used......
    But now I don't know what to do!!!! I'm new to everything.... Rooting, Roms, and phone perfectly rooted the way @bfldworker displayed..... Once I rebooted, I left it like that!!!! nervous i'll do something wrong...... Can anyone guide me to the next step..... Thanks!!!

Nicoya61 likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Nicoya61

Nicoya61 Lurker

I am also a newbie, and after several months of reading on how to Root my ZTE Zmax, I found myself learning a whole new system and its terminology. After several failed attempts, weeks in between them with more researching, I decided to give my laptop the opportunity to save the day. It worked!

So, now I have a rooted device, with little/or no knowledge on what to do next. Allow me to go back a bit...initial reason for rooting my device was to be able to write/save data, pics, videos to my External SD Card, which it seems I need to do more leg work.

Do I need to partition my SD Card? What OS would you advice to upgrade to? I'm sure coleon103 may have the same specific questions. I don't expect to be customizing yet, but a simple guide on daily common use of the rooted device, i.e. Do I flash every new app, and then back it up?

I also have "SuperSU", "ZTE ZMAX TWRP", "Titanium Backup Pro", "ROM Toolbox Lite", I can't wait to start using them, and get rid of the ones I don't need.

Thank you coleon103, @Masterchief87 for your patience, and all, and for the rest of you Geniuses for sharing your time and knowledge.

danacochran54 likes this.

ZTE Zmax Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews