• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

BASIC To Do List Software

I've been working with Wunderlist recently. You can have separate lists, and you can put items in the order of your choice. You can also 'star' items from any list, and then see the list of all 'starred' items. I agree that simple is better when it comes to a ToDo list.

Wunderlist seems to require an Internet connection--something difficult for those of us who don't have a connection everywhere. If I Sign up using an internet connection, do I have to be connected while I'm using the app after that?

Also there's something about (see Wunderlist Description in PlayStore) a monthly ($4.99) and yearly ($49.99) fee associated with Wunderlist pro. What's that all about?

Upvote 0
For your purpose, I vote color notes. You can give each color a label. Put a scrollable note on your desktop as a widget while you're working on it. Easily change the widget to another note (jut open the nite from the widge, navigate to be note and back out if color notes).

Doesn't have a list sync feature, so it's simple.

Upvote 0
Thanks for your suggestions. (And thanks for the explanation about Wunderlink and Internet connectivity.)

List Master is now the one I like best. It can get as complex as one likes, or as simple as convenience dictates.

(Quick Notes has had problems retaining links to its Home page shortcuts.)

An aside: On the net, lots of people talk about the list maker app Any.do. Whenever I try and download it, after a lengthy install it reports:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones