1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

batt low task don't run if plugged in, how?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by digit27, Sep 25, 2012.

1. digit27

digit27 Active Member

Sep 23, 2012
    I cant find an 'IF' variable when making a task that checks if power = plugged in... is there another way to stop my low battery alert from playing when its charging?

EDIT: I think i figured it out, I didn't know I could create variables (I just started today). I created a variable and set it with a new profile, is that correct?

Advertisement

2. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member

May 25, 2010
    UK Technical Lead; Desktop Support
    Riddlesden, West Yorkshire, UK
    Sorry, are you saying you have created a battery low profile which you want to turn off when plugged in?

Could you just have event plugged in with a task to set the profile to off and an exit task (when unplugged) to set the profile to on?

3. digit27

digit27 Active Member

Sep 23, 2012

That would work, how do i set a task to set a profile to off and to exit a task? Will the task be ended if its currently waiting?

4. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member

May 25, 2010
    UK Technical Lead; Desktop Support
    Riddlesden, West Yorkshire, UK
    Ok you can't exit event as its a point in time. You can exit a state though as its a duration.

Context
    State > power "any"

Task > tasker > profile status set to "off" you need to type / search the profile name

Save profile.

From the profile main screen, press the task and "add exit task" then create a reverse of the above task

shauny13 and digit27 like this.