• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Battery Apps

Juice Defender, but for most ThunderBolt owners including myself it's not working. One way to save battery life without an application is to extend sync times for certain applications. To do this, open the app and go to the settings menu for that app (done by pressing the menu button) or open the phone's "Settings" app, press "Accounts & sync", modify the apps under "Manage accounts".

Some programs you can change the sync time for include:
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • HTC Weather
  • HTC News
  • HTC Stocks
  • HTC Mail

Reactions: eastfreestyler
Upvote 0
So far green power is working very well for me

I just got a Nexus S, and downloaded "Green Power" but can't figure out how to configure it. I can't seem to get it to operate correctly. It's shutting down my wifi when I normally use it and vice versa. I've tried setting timing modes to shut most everything down at night, but I wake up to an almost dead battery in the morning. Have searched for a tutorial but haven't found anything, including the developers web site.

Any help as to where I can find some instructions would be appreciated!!!

Thanks,

DH

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones