• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Battery at 999% After Resetting Stats at Full Charge

Hexadecimus

Mar 14, 2012
Flashed 9.0.0-HFS-1.4 with faux123-049 onto my G2X (P999), did a full wipe and wiped batter stats at 100% charge. I even unplugged and plugged in again several times with the phone off to make sure it was completely topped off.

I'm getting 999% battery and it will not change. Should I try it again? Run it through a few more charge/drain cycles?

If someone could help me, I'd really appreciate it. I don't have a high enough post count to ask in the HFS dev thread on xda. Thanks!

Sometimes borked battery meter readings can be remedied by installing a battery monitor from Market (now "Play Store" :rolleyes:).

The displayed percentage number can get stuck. I've also seen it right itself after clearing the dalvik cache, but of course that's on rooted devices.

I moved your question out of The Lounge for you, to the Android Lounge. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones