• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Battery Calibration

SirSlothXCI

Lurker
Dec 12, 2012
Hi there,

I just flashed my Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus to ICS 4.0.4 with Odin and the battery seems to need some calibration. Is there a way to manually do this? I'm a bit scared to root the tab and download a calibration app, (nor do I know how to root it). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Sloth

Hi there,

I just flashed my Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus to ICS 4.0.4 with Odin and the battery seems to need some calibration. Is there a way to manually do this? I'm a bit scared to root the tab and download a calibration app, (nor do I know how to root it). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Sloth

You need calibration after changing rom, and you can do that with Battery HD Pro, there is a calibration section test with everythinh, wirelles, video playback, gaming, music playback, browsing, etc, anyway, you dont have to be rooted. Look at PM. Regards,

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones