1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Battery Calibrator

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tds187, Dec 20, 2011.

1. tds187

on the indulge

How much is the battery supposed to go up to?

mine was at like 4,253 or 4,258 on the first charge of the phone. what is the proper mV to do the calibration at?

i am about to full charge and CWM to delete battery logs/file but id like to know what the best way to calibrate is

im on Basix+

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

I use the Battery Calibration app off the market... leave the phone plugged in until the app beaps (which is when you reach full power) - worth bearing in mind that the LED on your phone may go green before you reach 100% full battery. Unplug the phone and run the battery right down to dead (or almost dead), then plug in and charge again.

The above will have reset your battery stats and your phone should be fine from then on!!

EDIT - You have put "on the Indulge"... it is worth noting that I have a DHD, not an indulge... shouldn't make any difference though!

Heavyweightgd6 likes this.
  3. tds187

it doesnt make a difference, the only difference is made at what mV you calibrate at, 100% doesnt mean battery is full full
    but hey who cares , these cheap bricks suck anyway xD cant beleive metro sells a phone over 100$

4. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

Fair enough... I know that the app tells you when the battery is at full charge (not when the green light LED light is on) - that is when to unplug, which is why I put my p[ost in.

If you want, you can download current widget, which tells you when the battery is no longer accepting any more charge...

I only replied to you with a possible answer, as no one else had :)

Heavyweightgd6 likes this.

Samsung Galaxy Indulge Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Indulge release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1500mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews