• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Battery Charging Question

Barats

Android Enthusiast
Jun 7, 2010
When I am charging my battery after the Froyo update, it slows WAY down when it hits 90%. I'll usually charge when it gets below 10%. And the time it takes to get from 10% to 90% is almost the same amount of time that it takes to get from 90 to 100. Anyone having that problem? I mean it will eventually get there but it used to never do that.

When I am charging my battery after the Froyo update, it slows WAY down when it hits 90%. I'll usually charge when it gets below 10%. And the time it takes to get from 10% to 90% is almost the same amount of time that it takes to get from 90 to 100. Anyone having that problem? I mean it will eventually get there but it used to never do that.

It just happens. I've seen posts on this before. Nothing particular causing it, and I wouldn't call it a problem. It doesn't effect anything. Just your battery charging the way it wants I suppose

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones