1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Battery Cover

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Monachos, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Monachos

Monachos Member

Oct 31, 2009
    I'm using a black htc hero and it got scratched recently :mad:. I'm thinking about getting a replacement cover but I've been told that the only ones available immediately are "urban brown covers" which I presume to be mocha covers. I've yet to see a mocha hero (other than in pics online) so I don't know if my hero will look weird with a mocha battery case. Is the colour difference very obvious?

Advertisement

2. afonja

afonja Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    UK
    I have brown HTC Hero and the only part is brown is metal screen frame, the battery cover is black(as long as I'm not color blind).

3. andy d

andy d Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    UK
    It's never black.
    Well mine is brown.

4. Elpelco

Elpelco Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    UK
    My friend has the graphite one, and to my surprise the mocha phone battery cover IS lighter. I didn't even realise until I compared the 2, though. If I get a chance I'll take a side by side pic next time I see him.

**EDIT**

No, it's not too obvious.

5. Elpelco

Nov 13, 2009
    UK
  6. Monachos

Monachos Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Afonja : It could be possible it looks black to you because the cover is darker than the frame?

Elpelco: Yeah I found that link as well, but since I'm outside Europe, the total cost would work up to be more than triple of what I would pay for the mocha cover here. :(

I'll try searching for pics on the colour difference before I make my final decision..

7. Elpelco

Nov 13, 2009
    UK
    eep. I can see why that would be a problem. Try Flickr, they're usually pretty good for gadget pics.

8. afonja

afonja Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    UK
Tags: