1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Battery dead...but is it charging?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Lbot, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Lbot

Lbot Lurker
    None

Jun 11, 2011
    So this morning I woke up to my phone telling me to plug into the charger. Which I did.

I was chillin out, playing Angry Birds and then I got the low battery notification and it turned off. So I just let it sit there for a while, charging...I think.

Right now its plugged into the wall, but the charging screen isnt popping up. Instead the LG screen keeps flashing. Is it charging? I left it like this for about 45 min and tried to turn it on, but nothing. So I took out the batter, Sim card, and SD card, and put them back a minute later. I've done all sorts of combinations of turning off, taking out things, charging, etc.

I'm completely fine with just letting it sit there and charge, but is it charging when the LG screen is flashing? I unplug it (after a while of charging) and press the power button, and nothing happens.

Advertisement

2. Freakycorpse

Freakycorpse Lurker
    None

Jun 22, 2011
    I signed up for this site cuz mine has been doing the exact same thing. I just connected it to my computers USB and now its showing the charging screen but its empty and says "not enough charge to start, please wait". It did this to me yesterday but i just switched chargers and it worked fine.

Tags: