• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

battery dies quickly

Eretz

Lurker
Nov 19, 2012
I'm new to this forum and admit, a bit of a slow learner when it comes to the phone. Can you explain, very clearly how I can get better battery life? I'm thinking that I must have hidden applications running in the background. If so, how can I locate them and turn them off?

Hello and welcome tom, Android Forums, Eretz. :hello: Thanks for signing up.

Here's our general Android FAQ, where you'll find some good info on battery life in the first section.

http://androidforums.com/faqs/535180-general-android-phone-faq-updated-9th-october-2012-a.html

Also, you may want to visit your phone's dedicated section here at AF, and see if users of the same device have any advice on the matter. Here's a list of the phones we have sub-forums for.

Android Phones - Android Forums

I hope that helps, and if there's some other way we can assist you, please feel free to ask. Enjoy the forums, and happy posting! :)

- eyebeam

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones