1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

battery dies quickly

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Eretz, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Eretz

Eretz Lurker

I'm new to this forum and admit, a bit of a slow learner when it comes to the phone. Can you explain, very clearly how I can get better battery life? I'm thinking that I must have hidden applications running in the background. If so, how can I locate them and turn them off?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. eyebeam

eyebeam Extreme Android User

Hello and welcome tom, Android Forums, Eretz. :hello: Thanks for signing up.

Here's our general Android FAQ, where you'll find some good info on battery life in the first section.

http://androidforums.com/faqs/535180-general-android-phone-faq-updated-9th-october-2012-a.html

Also, you may want to visit your phone's dedicated section here at AF, and see if users of the same device have any advice on the matter. Here's a list of the phones we have sub-forums for.

Android Phones - Android Forums

I hope that helps, and if there's some other way we can assist you, please feel free to ask. Enjoy the forums, and happy posting! :)

- eyebeam

3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

Welcome to the forums Eretz!

Glad to have you here and it looks like eyebeam has set you up with some helpful links :)

If you have anymore questions just ask!

Thanks for joining :D:D

4. mrpinochio

mrpinochio Lurker

How long does your phone last ?, for almost android smartphones they last about 1 day with normal use.