• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battery door covers

Papoise

Mar 29, 2010
Why are there no battery door covers for the sprint hero. What if the cheap volume buttons stop working what are we suppose to do then when that happens. I was looking for battery door covers online and couldn't find one but one that was for an extended door.

Here is one

OEM ORIGINAL HTC SPRINT GOOGLE HERO BATTERY COVER DOOR - eBay (item 150416830768 end time Apr-22-10 22:36:08 PDT)

Many thanks, I gave up looking for one about 2 weeks ago. The cover is chipped on the bottom of my hero near the lanyard attachment area...I even took it by the sprint store in my home town and they said I'd have to file it under my insurance on the phone and have my FULLY FUNCTIONING phone replaced :mad: I @#$ you not...I mean I halfway expected them to take one off of the display models for me or maybe ones the actual damaged phones in the back as this wouldn't technically hurt any customers and save them some paperwork and me time. I digress, I'll fork over the $30 and be more careful with it in the future.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones