• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battery drain by 30% - 40% After Turning off and On!

Yusuf1237

Lurker
May 14, 2017
Since like a week ago my Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) (which I almost have 1 year) is acting real weird battery wise, I can easily use it throughout the day but at night when I power it off and power it back on the next morning it loses like 30 to 40% battery life for no reasons whatsoever is this a bug or something? or is there something wrong with my battery? Also a heads-up I ordered a new battery for my phone 2 days ago and received it yesterday but the problems seem to have been acting up on the new battery too which is why im posting this, Because I thought maybe my battery was old and about to die so I bought a new one but that one does not seem to help in any way as its having the same problem!

If someone could help me out here!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones