1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Battery Drain Issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JamOnIt, Jun 20, 2011.

1. JamOnIt

JamOnIt Newbie
    None

Nov 18, 2010
    So I've had my Fascinate for about nine months getting decent battery life. Then 2.2 OTA came out, and it went downhill. So I decided to to a factory reset as many here have suggested. I also rooted and went to Evil Fascination.

I understand if the phone is in use, it should drain fast. But I unplugged it at 7am this morning and just left it unplugged for a few hours to see. It went from 100% to 73% in that time, unused with the screen off. I'm attaching a screenshot of my battery usage. Is there some settings I need to change, or could it just be time for a new battery that can hold a charge?

BTW - I'm not using ATK or Juice Defender anymore. I found they didn't help.

Thanks

[​IMG]

Advertisement

2. zarem

zarem Member
    None

May 26, 2010
    Michigan
    Your cell stand by looks like alot click on it if it is 50% or higher turn on airplane mode let the phone go to sleep, let it sleep for 15 30 seconds turn airplane mode and you should see that drop.

Also when you loaded the new rom did you charge the phone up with the scrren off to a full charge then boot into recovery and erase battery stats?