• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Battery Drain

jamala00

Android Enthusiast
Aug 9, 2011
I have experienced a couple times something just draining my battery very fast. I look at the battery stats and nothing stands out. If I reboot the phone it seems to stop it. I can't figure out what does it.

On another note, I got rid of my creaky case. I ordered a new back cover and the creaking is gone. Leads me to believe the hot\cold temp changes cause the back cover to lose its shape\form.

Thanks for the tip on the creaky back cover. Mine has just started creaking. I can live with it -- but it's noticeable.

A couple of things I've noticed will drain my battery quickly: leaving the traffic layer of Maps enabled and if I'm in an area with weak cellular signal for an extended period.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones