• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Battery Extender

Yea I thought about that. I was also thinking about how I would need to buy 3 batteries which would sort of be the equivalent of one battery extender for $50.

why 3 batteries? i have thought about getting one extra, but even that is debatale considering i get more than a day on the battery as it is... with normal/heavvy ue, gps constantly on, and nearly constant music, podcasts,or audio books...

Upvote 0
why 3 batteries? i have thought about getting one extra, but even that is debatale considering i get more than a day on the battery as it is... with normal/heavvy ue, gps constantly on, and nearly constant music, podcasts,or audio books...

well because i use it pretty heavy when i'm working, which is usually 10-14hours. I can kill the battery with heavy internet use in about 2-3 hours. Most of the time i don't have a place to plug my phone in and charge. Thats why I would probably need more then 1 battery. Thats why i'm thinking of a battery extender instead, may be cheaper in the long wrong. Plus I can use it when i go on long hikes/backpacking.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones