1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Battery fix or mod???

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cherubashe, Aug 29, 2011.

1. cherubashe

cherubashe Member
    None

Jul 15, 2011
    Ironworker
    CT
    I just flashed barnaclesMod [Sense-OTA][6.16.11] and love the minimalist part of it. Just was wondering if anybody knows how to get the battery to look like the one on some other ROMs. The one with the percentage.

Advertisement

2. DaRayvn

DaRayvn Android Enthusiast
    None

Aug 15, 2011
    Grand Rapids

usually you need a zip file that someone has made specificaly for changing your battery icon to something else, and then you just wipe cache, and dalvik cache and flash it but i know on the rom im using, MIUI, you can go right into the settings and there are 3 different options for your battery level...ones just the battery itself, the other is the battery with the percentage in it, and the other is a long line across the top of the screen that gets smaller as your battery goes down....check in your settings and see if there's anything in there...i've never flashed that rom so i dont know....but if the rom doesnt come with it, then usually you need a zip file to flash...if there is one available of course..

3. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
    None

May 13, 2010
    Male
    being a flashaholic sponsor, helping others gettin
    los angeles
    your rom is a sense 4.24 rom. it does not look like there is any themes or mods for this rom. so the best thing to do is head on over to xda in the themes and apps forums and do a search. i just did a search for battery and this is what came up:xda-developers - Search Results. i'm sure there is something there that can work for you.

cherubashe and DaRayvn like this.
  4. cherubashe

cherubashe Member
    None

Jul 15, 2011
    Ironworker
    CT
Tags: