• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Battery fix or mod???

I just flashed barnaclesMod [Sense-OTA][6.16.11] and love the minimalist part of it. Just was wondering if anybody knows how to get the battery to look like the one on some other ROMs. The one with the percentage.

usually you need a zip file that someone has made specificaly for changing your battery icon to something else, and then you just wipe cache, and dalvik cache and flash it but i know on the rom im using, MIUI, you can go right into the settings and there are 3 different options for your battery level...ones just the battery itself, the other is the battery with the percentage in it, and the other is a long line across the top of the screen that gets smaller as your battery goes down....check in your settings and see if there's anything in there...i've never flashed that rom so i dont know....but if the rom doesnt come with it, then usually you need a zip file to flash...if there is one available of course..

Upvote 0
I just flashed barnaclesMod [Sense-OTA][6.16.11] and love the minimalist part of it. Just was wondering if anybody knows how to get the battery to look like the one on some other ROMs. The one with the percentage.

your rom is a sense 4.24 rom. it does not look like there is any themes or mods for this rom. so the best thing to do is head on over to xda in the themes and apps forums and do a search. i just did a search for battery and this is what came up:xda-developers - Search Results. i'm sure there is something there that can work for you.

Upvote 0
thanks ocnbrze. I flashed this from the page you showed me.
zip.gif
SL_Icons_STOCK_GB_release.zip - [Click for QR Code] and worked like a charm

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones