1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

battery help!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by auroha, Nov 23, 2014.

1. auroha

auroha Lurker
    None

Oct 14, 2012
    My phone had broken screen and had to replace it, when i got it back, the phone wasnt porperly stuck together. and now it has battery problems. arround 90 percent the phone goes off, saying it has no battery.
    I updated to kitkat, and reformatted still the problem occurs. I charge it whole night same problem, no problem with charger, tried erasing suspicious apps or files, and now im tired. Whenever i switch the phone off and on, it gives me random battery percent, first it gave me 67 percent and then 97 percent and then back to 67. I have no god damn clue how to solve this, and it is really tempting to buy a new phone after the screen broke from .3 m drop and then its THIS. im hoping to give one last try, from ur suggestion maybe. One solution i havent tried is replacing battery, but thats gonna cost a lot. so basically it shows 63 percent when its actually 3 percent battery. and it seems that the software stops charging at one point to avoid overcharge. any answer will be heartwarming.

Advertisement

#1 auroha, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
  2. matfcb

matfcb Lurker
    None

Aug 27, 2014
    Male
    Poland
    I also have a problem with my LG Optimus G. I have Android KitKat, software 20C, rooted phone. Yesterday my phone battery dropped to 0%. I was sick and I didn't have time to charge it. Today I plug my charger but nothing happens. LED isn't working (no red colour), there is nothing on my smartphone display. What's the problem with this smartphone, I hope he isn't bricked.

Tags: