• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Battery indicate error

TekOne

Feb 19, 2011
Hi there.. Motorola triumph flashed with MTDEV-CM7 build 20121015 and was running fine on first two weeks. After that, battery can't charge properly. Bought a new battery 2000mAh and wiped Battery in CMW and left it charge for whole night with phone power off. Battery charged 100% but 2 min later, it drop between 17-8% and warning sound of battery low, then shut off my phone after 2-3 mins later because no battery. Is it software problem or phone usb connector problem?

I have restore to original rom and wiped the battery in CMW and still have same problem.

Not once in while tho.. 2 hrs ago restore to original and though it fix the problem.. now... it show 6% left after i unplug from the charging cable.

Go into recovery and under "Advanced" find clear battery stats an then kill the battery then recharge while off.

And keep in mind that not everybody has wonderful grasp on grammar for what ever reason. Lack of sleep, second language...

Upvote 0
Go into recovery and under "Advanced" find clear battery stats an then kill the battery then recharge while off.

And keep in mind that not everybody has wonderful grasp on grammar for what ever reason. Lack of sleep, second language...

Is there away to clear the battery stats without going into "recovery"? I have a friend that has a similar problem but he is using a factory rom ( a SG3 on ATT) that doesn't have a recovery.

Upvote 0
I've tried that before it didn't work.I always let my phone die and charge while off cause it's the proper way to do it to save battery life yet when I did wipe then kill then charge while off it was recharged in 45 minutes.Turned on and it did a rapid drain from 100% to 0% in 20 minutes while mostly in stand by mode.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones