1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Battery Indicator Icon

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TrueFangz, Sep 26, 2016.

1. TrueFangz

TrueFangz Android Enthusiast

Just thought I'd share that even when the battery drains, it still shows a green enough tint that kinda plays a mind trick on you. I went to bed last night and forgot to put my phone on the charger. This morning, I woke up to 8% and I just thought it was funny that the battery looks full. Good thing I keep the percentage option on. :)

Anyway, here's a screen shot of it at 6%. Can barely see the red line at the bottom of the icon. Screenshot_20160926-075309.jpg

2. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations!
    VIP Member

Yeah, that would booger up some folks if they don't have the percentage turned on! :thinking:

CenturionB likes this.
  3. TrueFangz

Here's a screen shot comparing full and empty.
    Screenshot_20160926-075309.jpg Screenshot_20160926-114232.jpg

So it IS definitely brighter, but I guess with my wallpaper tones, it just didn't stand out as much as when I view these images side by side.

4. the lucky William

the lucky William Well-Known Member

Why not reload your battery?Just disconnect it and wait a minute then reload.

5. CenturionB

CenturionB Well-Known Member

This capacitor discharge and have to re-set the date and time. But I'm not sure it will help. Just try

6. the lucky William

Look forward to your success.:thumbsupdroid:

7. TrueFangz

I don't exactly know what you guys are suggesting. The Note7 doesn't have a removable battery if that's what you mean by reloading.

I have no issues with my phone or battery, but was just commenting that because they use a green battery indicator now, when the battery is low, the tint of green didn't seem much different than a full charge until I compared the screen shots side by side.

8. the lucky William

Er....how embarrassed I am. sorry.

9. TrueFangz

No worries.

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 release date was September 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 8890 Octa processor, and 3500mAh battery.

September 2016
Release Date
Reviews