• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battery Indicator Icon

TrueFangz

Android Enthusiast
Oct 21, 2013
USA
Just thought I'd share that even when the battery drains, it still shows a green enough tint that kinda plays a mind trick on you. I went to bed last night and forgot to put my phone on the charger. This morning, I woke up to 8% and I just thought it was funny that the battery looks full. Good thing I keep the percentage option on. :)

Anyway, here's a screen shot of it at 6%. Can barely see the red line at the bottom of the icon.
Screenshot_20160926-075309.jpg

I don't exactly know what you guys are suggesting. The Note7 doesn't have a removable battery if that's what you mean by reloading.

I have no issues with my phone or battery, but was just commenting that because they use a green battery indicator now, when the battery is low, the tint of green didn't seem much different than a full charge until I compared the screen shots side by side.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones