1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Battery issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by CASUAL, Oct 15, 2010.

1. CASUAL

CASUAL Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Male
    Comedian
    Loma Linda, California
    I am not happy with the battery life of my captivate. today I had school from 4pm to 10pm.
    at 4pm my battery had 100% juice I checked the time during class a couple of times I didn't really use it.
    Them after class during my one hour break I listened to my music for an hour and thirty minutes and used wifi for about thirty minutes and my juice ran out!!!! I couldn't even use my music player anymore. In total I used my phone for about two hours and the rest of the time it was in standby.

I turn off the wifi when I'm not using it. I use a regular wallpaper,I'm using the lowest brightness setting, and I constantly stop running apps.
    The only apps I leave running are 3g watchdog, fancy widget, and batt stat.
    my fancy widget refreshes every two hours ONLY if wifi is available.

Why does my battery kill soo much juice what do you recommend I do?

Advertisement

2. CASUAL

CASUAL Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Male
    Comedian
    Loma Linda, California
    I do all that already I would turn it off at night but then my alarm won't sound...damn!

3. Emcnelly

Emcnelly Member

Oct 17, 2010
    When you unplug your phone from your charger does it remain at 100% and then jump down? I'd check that first mine was doing that for a couple of days its wasn't as sever only down to like 90~96% try rebooting and if that doesn't work than you may have a bad battery. Good Luck!

4. La Luna

La Luna Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2010
    New York