1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Battery Life Better??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by pittsy, Nov 22, 2009.

1. pittsy

pittsy Member

Nov 6, 2009
    When I first got my droid the battery would go into the red around 7pm, now i use the phone more often during the day now. I have been using my phone for 11 hours today and used it check the NFL a bunch today and my battery is at 50%. I am impressed with how much better the battery has gotten.

Has your battery life improved since you got your phone?

Advertisement

2. WalkerRS

WalkerRS Member

Nov 18, 2009
    I'm not entirely knowledgeable on the subject, but I hear with the type of battery in the Droid, the battery needs to go through charging a few times before it gets to its full battery life.

3. alinebernstein

alinebernstein New Member

Nov 10, 2009
  4. DroidPower

DroidPower Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    People have been going into the PANIC MODE over the battery, after a couple of drains and charges, and then keeping it charged not letting it go below 40-50% will improve its power.

From what i read, the DROID'S battery should NOT be drained and charge constantly, if your battery hits 40-70% at different times, charge it, and it will not over charge/damage the battery leaving it on a charger after fully charging.

How to charge - when to charge table

5. colnago

colnago Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2009
    With most current rechargable batteries, they will reach full potential after a few charging cycles.