• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Battery life % to show on the status bar?

jsuh84

Nov 14, 2009
I'm looking for an app that'll allow the default status bar on my Droid to show the battery life in percentages.

I KNOW I've seen a screenshot of this somewhere, but I can't seem to do a search here or find it on the Marketplace.

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm looking for an app that'll allow the default status bar on my Droid to show the battery life in percentages.

I KNOW I've seen a screenshot of this somewhere, but I can't seem to do a search here or find it on the Marketplace.

Any help would be appreciated.

It might have been a screen replacement app like ahome, panda, or simillar. They have lots of customization. I'm not aware of anything that lets you alter the default notification bar this way. There are a lot of widgets that display the way you are asking.

Upvote 0
I use Battery Indicator.

chart

Upvote 0
I agree, I was using something else, battery check or something but it only showed as a widget, not in the status bar.

BI shows the exact % for me in the status bar on the Epic but if it rounded by 10% I wouldnt care. I doubt I will ever see like 7% anyway because if it gets down to 10% its pretty much gonna die very shortly anyway - to the nearest ten % should be more than enough info you need about your battery. Only usefulness if you want to check if it is 100% full, when I charge it with the charge - it only goes to about 98%, when I use a seperate charge and put the battery in I get 100%

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones