• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battery Life...

square

Android Enthusiast
Nov 21, 2009
How has it been for you?

Pretty excellent for me...seems to drop about 10% every 2 hours with light to moderate use (at home with wifi/bt on).

Battery life was the main reason I went with the x2 over the thunderbolt (based on the x1's reported battery). So far, i'm pleased.

This is with performance mode enabled under battery mode, so I can only assume it could get better if i used one of the battery saver modes.

So after my 1st full charge, heres what I got.

1st 5-6 hours, of heavy use, downloaded 15 or so apps, played games, played around on the phone constantly, emails, settings, surfing, facebook, txts, playing with apps, etc. Next 5-6 was light use, txting, emails, some light gaming... next 5 or so hours was more moderate use, downloaded some more apps, played in the settings, emails, txts, games, surf, emails, etc.

Right at the 17 hour mark, i was down to 10%.

This was on performance mode.

17 hours is amazing to me, coming from my D2, which would of been down to 10% after 5-6 hours of use.

So, after 1st full day of using it, im pretty happy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones