1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Battery life

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Puggs, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Puggs

Puggs Lurker
    None

Jun 3, 2011
    Hi peeps....just joined. I'm going crazy with this phone....the battery life on it is only like 4-5 hours and that's with me NOT EVEN USING IT !! It's just sitting here on my desk at work and it never lasts til the end of the day, and by that I mean 4 pm ! Again, I don't even use it during the day. What's the deal ? It is an Android Incredible HTC......any help ?:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Advertisement

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!

Jan 3, 2011
    Scotland
    Hi Puggs, welcome the forum. What version of Android is on it? What are your sync settings?

The HTC Incredible forum is here, they maybe able to provide some assistance.

Puggs likes this.
  3. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hello Puggs. I own an Incredible 1. I bought an extended life battery for mine. As well as did a few tweaks. I get satisfactory life out of my device now. Welcome to Android Forums. We have sub forums set up for each device that are filled with all sorts of tips and tricks and friendly users. Here is a link to the sub forum for the Incredible.
    HTC Droid Incredible - Android Forums
    If you haven't visited the incredible section.. you should check it out. Your battery problem might well be due to the device struggling to make a 3g connection at your work place. In any event, good luck to you and thanks for signing up.

Puggs likes this.