1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Battery life

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by PatyCake, Sep 5, 2011.

1. PatyCake

PatyCake Member

Hey guys, my battery life of my Dinc 2 hasnt bothered me until one of my friends pointed out to me that i charge me phone 2-3 times a day. I am going to list things i do on a regular basis and i would like suggestions please.

I wake up every morning around 8 and turn on my phone and unplug it from the charger. It is usually at 100% or 95%. I surf the web for about a half hour and notice that my battery is at 85% already. My brightness is at 11% and i am not txting or calling. The screen timeout is at 45 seconds for when i get up ro do something. I turn off my mobile network and plug it in while its on. I unplug it around 10ish and for the rest of the day i usually txt at a moderate level. The mobile network is off, unless i turn it off to look up something, but after that i turn off the network. Around 12 i notice that after two hours unplugged its at 65%.

Any suggestions please?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. TheAtheistReverend

TheAtheistReverend Anybody want a peanut?
    VIP Member

There is a stickied thread at the top covering battery use and saving tips.

PatyCake likes this.
  3. ToyotaTacoma

ToyotaTacoma Android Enthusiast

Use the tips in the Sticky like mentioned above. I am seriously jealous about how much better my wife's battery is in her Incredible 2 vs my original Incredible. I don't think she has had to charge it more than just overnight since the first couple days of her owning it.

4. Lagos

Lagos Well-Known Member

You can root the phone. I'm getting better battery life with the Miui Rom and Tiamat kernel then I did when the phone was stock.
    I am seeing at least 24hr of normal use.

HTC Droid Incredible 2 Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible 2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1450mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews