• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PatyCake

Aug 1, 2011
Hey guys, my battery life of my Dinc 2 hasnt bothered me until one of my friends pointed out to me that i charge me phone 2-3 times a day. I am going to list things i do on a regular basis and i would like suggestions please.

I wake up every morning around 8 and turn on my phone and unplug it from the charger. It is usually at 100% or 95%. I surf the web for about a half hour and notice that my battery is at 85% already. My brightness is at 11% and i am not txting or calling. The screen timeout is at 45 seconds for when i get up ro do something. I turn off my mobile network and plug it in while its on. I unplug it around 10ish and for the rest of the day i usually txt at a moderate level. The mobile network is off, unless i turn it off to look up something, but after that i turn off the network. Around 12 i notice that after two hours unplugged its at 65%.

Any suggestions please?

Use the tips in the Sticky like mentioned above. I am seriously jealous about how much better my wife's battery is in her Incredible 2 vs my original Incredible. I don't think she has had to charge it more than just overnight since the first couple days of her owning it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones