1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General Battery Life

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Gmn, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Gmn

Gmn New Member

Oct 26, 2012
    My neo v is killing its battery charge like hell ..!! :thinking: I do charge my mob to 100 % once a day,, but by 8 hrs 'remaining charge' sinks to around 50% with just 2 or 3 calls, 5 sms and data traffic absolutely off (including wifi , GPS etc even bluetooth off :rolleyes:) .. Can someone let me knw the reason behind this ?? And also a way to curb this out .! :)
    Thankzz in advance :)

Advertisement

2. maximusx8

maximusx8 Member

Jul 16, 2011
    the fact that ur charging ur phone once a day to 100% is a big deal.. android phones do tend to consume alot of battery cus of its apps and other stuff running on it... if it was goin down to 0% id say u have a problem.. but this problem exists on most android phones.. and that u actually charge it once a day is good.. make sure u have an app killer that does tend to help in killing apps that usually run in the b/g without u realising it.. most apps once u start tend to continue working even after u have exited it.. Try the Advanced Task Killer Free.. it helps kill running apps n might help in reducing ur battery usage.. just a suggestion.. hope it helps.. :D