• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Battery Life

jujumane

Jun 1, 2015
Miami, FL
So, for most of yesterday and today, I've been having charging issues with this phone. Yesterday, I had a particular problem where no matter how the cable was positioned inside the USB port, it would not charge a single percentage in the time frame of an hour. Today, after leaving the cable inside the port overnight, I manage to get 100% on the phone.

So at this point, I can't really tell... Is this a battery issue or a charging port issue?

So, for most of yesterday and today, I've been having charging issues with this phone. Yesterday, I had a particular problem where no matter how the cable was positioned inside the USB port, it would not charge a single percentage in the time frame of an hour. Today, after leaving the cable inside the port overnight, I manage to get 100% on the phone.

So at this point, I can't really tell... Is this a battery issue or a charging port issue?
If it charges at all, but with difficulty. I would say its the port.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones