1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Battery Monitor Widget...Interesting finding

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dachillfx, May 16, 2011.

1. dachillfx

dachillfx Well-Known Member

I am a little pissed. Check this out I have tested this app on my my touch slide and will try it on my Incredible. So far it is accurate with the Slide but it is telling me that the Thunderbolt only has 1350mAh instead of the proclaimed 1400mAh. Sort of like the so-called 40gigs of memory pout of box, huh. I am wondering now if those of us complaining about worse battery than others, have we all be given untested or poorly tested batteries. Can anyone test this app on their Thunderbolt to see what it says. When fully charged mine says 1350/1350mAh. The Slide says 1300/1300mAh which is correct. Whatz up Thunderbolt fam something not right. Thanks in advance for you alls help. The name of the app is Battery monitor Widget in Market. Thanks I will be checking for feedback.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Dark Jedi

Dark Jedi Guest

Just because an app works right on one phone doesnt mean it will work correct on another. Look at the speedtest app. they had to fix it for the bolt to give correct speeds. So for all you know the app is malfunctioning.

3. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

You should try bump charging the phone and then see what it says.

4. robrecht

robrecht Android Enthusiast

It's just a setting in the app--you can change it--not a true measurement of the battery's actual capacity.

5. dachillfx

You were absolutely correct it was just a setting. Now I am looking forward to an update that will prolong the Thunderboltz battery life. The word is, that battery widgets,monitors, and or meters eat battery like task killers,cleaners, and or managers. Do anyone agree to those assessments? Thanks for the feedback, for the most part you were all dead on.

6. Eris1981

Eris1981 Android Enthusiast

Fwiw I have been getting a full day of heavy use on my thunderbolt with fairly heavy use. I just bought it friday. My eris the battery actually took a week or so to see the full battery life, if that is the case, it should get better from here.

7. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

I get a full 4-6 hours of use out of my battery I'm a very heavy user

8. dachillfx

Just to let you all know this Battery monitor Widget has the option to have 3g only and or 4g switching. Pretty cool huh? Just thought I would share that with you all.

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews